These are a great option to make ahead, grab, and GO!
- 8 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 Tbsp water
- ½-1 cup organic spinach or greens, chopped
- 1 T organic ghee, butter, or coconut oil
- ½- 1 cup organic vegetables (chopped peppers, onions, mushrooms, broccoli, etc)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 package uncured bacon
- Additional butter/oil to grease pan
- Turn oven on to 375. Place bacon on baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes (depending on thickness) or until crispy.
- Melt oil in pan on stove, add chopped veggies, and cook until slightly soft.
- While cooking, whisk eggs and water, salt & pepper until smooth. Stir in spinach and veggies. Grease pan (unless it is non-stick) and pour mixture into muffin cups, about ¾ full. Top with chopped bacon.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until just set in the center. Allow to cool 1-2 minutes in the pan before transferring to a plate.
Looking for a non-stick pan? Try this: http://amzn.to/2oqDsMD